Aphrodite IX - Scott Tucker, David Finch Appeal Characteristics: Scantily-Clad Woman, Powerful Female Protangist...Visuals...

This reminded me of that show "Dollhouse" with Eliza Dushku. Aphrodite IX is this amazingly green cyborg...like NEON GREEN...hair, makeup, face mole...who has the body I would love to look good in while I beat up people. Anyway, she is programmed as the perfect controlled killing machine whose memory erases after she completes a mission. Ha! Guilt Free! Anyway, She has issues with her "creator" because she wants to find her creator, and ask a bunch of questions like "whats my purpose, why would you create me...and what do you want from me..." Anyway, the storyline premise was fascinating... it just didn't live up to expectation. Plus, I'm wondering the whole time, how can she fight in that outfit? I know she's a cyborg, but how do the men resist... It's like a man's drooling fantasy come to life... I hate to be stereotypical or gender basis...but I mean...I was just like Tucker has a great imagination. :)