The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater Appeal Characteristics: rich boys, boarding school, ley lines, psychics, magic, haunting, ghosts, murder mystery

Blue has been told since the moment of her both that she will kill her true love with a kiss. Can you imagine if that was you? Blue was great at avoiding the whole "I like you, but I can't kiss you..." Until fate decided definitely. Blue gets caught up in a group of boys from a super rich academy that all have This was a definite flip scrip from Stiefvater other works. She took more time out to clearly build information of the magic and character development of this particular world. Out of the cast of characters, I really adored Ronan, Noah, Blue and Gansey in that order. Adam wasn't particularly appealing, but I'm sure his character is necessary as we embark upon the later books. The pace seemed leisurely at times...until a "plot bomb" drops. After that I was hooked until it finished. The problem with the end was it was that perfect mix of "I WANT MORE...and one adventure down...more to come!"