Harlequin Comics: The Apartment

Harlequin Comics: The Apartment - Debbie Macomber Appeal Characteristics: Manga Art, Bishonen men, sparkles, bubbles, and faries <---(kidding)FLUFFY TEENAGE GIRLS! Plus the parents will be relieved that there's no graphic sexual over or undertones. Your cozy "grown-up" book packaged nice and neatly to teenage girls. I did have to mention the fact that these drawings are "japanese style" so the fact that the dude listens to "country music" I laughed for about twenty minutes because that doesn't fit in the type of story or drawing style at all.

The fact that Harlequin romances...or super cozy romances almost read better as a manga was sooo surprising to me... THE FACT THAT IT'S EVEN DONE IS SURPRISING...

I'm definitely going to be fooling around in this genre. It's just cute like...there's nothing at to the story at all except the art...

The fact that there are some serious Harlequin books turned manga comics like: Vengeful Seduction, Domesticating Lucas, The Secret Baby, or The Italian Playboy's Secret Son...makes me giggle, and yet want to read them all. :)